Shipping ice cream & gelato is a delicate process,
however, you can breathe easy knowing we've perfected the process. There are some important things we've learned over the years that will ensure the highest quality of your frozen dessert.
- Your package will have enough dry ice to last well into the evening on the day your package arrives.
- We cannot deliver ice cream on Sunday, Monday or holidays.
- Order by noon central time and we can have your package shipped out the same day, with the exceptions of Completely Custom Flavors or Single Serving Party Cups. They require 3 business days for the chef to custom create your ice cream before they can ship.
- Select your shipping method in the checkout process. Let us know the best available arrival date for your ice cream. (Days we cannot deliver will be blocked out. Please select from the dates available that will work best for you.)
- We'll send you a detailed confirmation email. Please review it carefully and make sure everything is just the way you want it. And since ice cream is perishable, it's important to let the gift recipient know it's on the way to make sure they'll be in town on delivery day.
( Available for domestic shipment only. )
Subtotal Shipping Charge
Up to $75 $14.99
$75 - $100 $16.99
$100 - $125 $19.99
$125 - $150 $21.99
Over $150 15% of Order
Express (2 Days) +$29.99
( Available arrival days: Wednesday - Friday )
Rush (Overnight) +$39.99
( Available arrival days: Tuesday - Friday by noon )
Saturday Rush (Overnight) +$49.99
( Not available for all zip codes. No commercial deliveries. )
AK & Hi (Express - 2 Days) +$39.99
- Each collection (4 pints, 8 pints, 24 single serving party cups or 96 single serving party cups) is sent in an individual cooler with dry ice. Shipping charges apply to each collection.
- Completely Custom Flavors and Single Serving Party Cups require three business days to create your custom ice cream before we are able to ship. The delivery days available will display in your shipping calendar during checkout.
- We ship via FedEx and do not require a signature for delivery. FedEx will leave the package at the recipient's address and the contents will remain frozen into the evening.
- eCreamery cannot be responsible for damage to unclaimed gifts or incorrect address information. Please ensure your recipient will be in town on the arrival day.
- eCreamery cannot intercept and redirect packages once they have shipped.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, hospitals, camps or Army/Navel bases.
If you have any questions, please call 866.920.5344 (M-F, 9am - 5pm CST).